My name is Paulius Savickas. I’m a Yoga instructor and therapist.
I believe that:
– Every individual is capable of living a happy and meaningful life.
– Happy and healthy person is the foundation for a happy and healthy society.
– We, humans, should care not only about ourselves but also about animals, plants and our environment.
I put my values into the real world by:
– Following my principles.
– Taking one real step at a time when learning and guiding people.
– Using simplicity to master complexity.
I’m here for you to provide:
– Empowering Yoga lessons.
– Wellness treatments.
– Inspiration and knowledge for personal growth and transformation.
What People Say
I hired Paulius for 1-1 yoga which works a lot better for me than group classes because it allows me to focus much more on my own being. Paulius has a very in depth understanding and knowledge and applies a holistic approach that goes well beyond the poses. He is helping me to work on the foundations of body, breath and mind. Paulius is a very good natured, highly committed to his work and also very punctual. He sets a great example of how to live authentically. I highly recommend Paulius for private yoga.Peter Geubels, London 2018
For anyone who is looking for a high quality Yoga sessions I recommend Paulius! I love his teaching methods. He is very good in explaining the postures, has great understanding of human anatomy, positive and holistic approach! Thank you for a wonderful one to one yoga practice!Rūta Katiliūtė, London 2017
Amazing session with Paulius, he pays close attention to my hypermobility needs by carefully tailoring his technique to adjust appropriately and this didn’t just extend to the manual manipulation he applied to me but also in his choice of wording and educational approach. Very professional, caring and empathetic session that made me feel heard, seen and relaxed in a way I didn’t think was possible before. I have been attending his Yoga classes regularly before and always found them incredible but the Thai Yoga massage therapy was incomparable.Carmen Rosa, London 2020